What will I notice? >
- Some individuals notice almost instantaneous shifts in how they feel. Many others never consciously feel a difference, because the changes caused by flower essences are so gentle and work so naturally with your own system that there may never be a point where you are suddenly “different”. This, however, does not mean that you aren’t changing!
- View the change like a growing toddler: the toddler’s mother, who sees them many times a day doesn’t necessarily notice them growing, but a family friend who sees them only every few months at the most always exclaims how much they’ve grown, how different they look!
- Consider writing down your current experience, where you are stuck or have reached out for help on. Tuck that list away and look at it again in a few months. Are the issues the same?
What if I don’t like the flower in my prescription? >
- It might be good to consider what about it you don’t like and how that resonates in other aspects of your life. If the plant or its name is not glamorous, magical, and big, if the plant or its name is humble or strange, consider that everything has value and nothing in the world is lesser in importance than anything else, including all neglected or humble parts of yourself. In all scenarios, if you believe that a thing or person is valueless or unimportant, then you simply don’t know enough about them (they may not know either). We believe so strongly in the right flower coming forward at the right time, for the right person, that we encourage you to embrace the opportunity to learn something new or shift in ways you didn’t realize were necessary or possible.
What if I feel that the description doesn’t fit me? >
- All flowers are multi-faceted, similar to people. An accountant is not just “Good for doing your taxes,” but a complex and rich person with unique personality traits and skills, as their friends and family know.
- A short synopsis on a website or in a book is not sufficient to describe all of the talents a flower may bring to bear in your case. If the synopsis does not fit what you know or perceive your needs to be, be open minded and give it a shot anyway!
- We believe so strongly in the right flower coming forward at the right time, for the right person, that we encourage you to embrace the opportunity to learn something new or shift in ways you didn’t realize were necessary or possible.
Are flower essences similar to essential oils? >
- No, there is no similarity aside from them both being made from plants.
Can I order on behalf of my child or pet? >
- We don’t mean to equate children with pets! It’s simply that the answer is the same in both cases: yes. Flower essences are safe for all ages and species.
Can I order for a friend or other family member? >
- You can pay for a friend, adult family member, or minor family member that you are not the guardian of, but that person or their legal guardian must contact us themselves to fulfill their flower essence recommendation; similar to ordering a massage as a gift—you can purchase it, but they have to fulfill it. Individuals that you are the legal guardian/caretaker of, such as aging parents or adult children with limited executive functioning due to illness or other unusual circumstances, are an exception (yes, you can order on their behalf, without their follow-through needed). This is because we cannot ethically connect with a sovereign person's energy, as necessary to choose the right prescription, without their direct permission.
Do flower essences have to be taken internally? >
- No. For those who are very sensitive to or having difficulty taking oral products or the preservatives (alcohol or vinegar), the remedy can be placed anywhere on the skin. In the case of pets, flower essences can be added to drinking water, on food, or placed on the paws, fur, feathers, or scales.
Will they interfere with medications or will medications interfere with them? >
- No. Because they act gently on an energetic level of your system, they do not interfere with other products (whether they be pharmaceutical, herbal, homeopathic, other flower essences, etc.) and vice versa.
Which brands to you recommend? >
Do they contain alcohol? >
- The Bach brand is preserved with brandy, yes. Green Hope Farms’ are preserved with red shiso (a plant extract, making it a lovely pink color) and vinegar. All are gluten free and otherwise free of common allergens.
Can I specify which brand I want, To avoid alcohol or for other reasons? >
- Yes, there is a check box for that on the order form.